If you would like to contribute a guest post for my adventure travel blog to reach and entice your target audience, get a do-follow backlink and improve your rankings, my blog is open to guest contributions.
I do accept both non-commercial and commercial links, moreover the posts with the first ones are free. If you are a company, a brand or a destination, and you would like to have a guest post (or sponsored post) on my travel blog featuring you, check my ‘work with me’ page or contact me directly at email@example.com (don’t worry, my prices don’t bite).
Guest Post Guidelines
Read my guest post guidelines before pitching a post topic.
So, here are the guidelines:
- It should be your unique work. Text that wasn’t and won’t be published anywhere else.
- Minimum length is 1000 words.
- Minimum 4 average quality (about 1024x800px) pictures that are either yours or stock photos (best is 1 picture per 200 words + 1 main picture).
- Write a short bio about yourself with a link to your blog/facebook page (not mandatory).
- You can also add 1 link to your blog/page within the post, add links to useful resources (like Wikipedia, official websites of restaurants, museums…) and other pages on my blog (RomanRoams.com)
- Try to make the text really interesting for people. It should also be useful and engaging, so that people would like to read it further (the better the quality, the more value of the link for your site).
- I reserve the right to edit your post if it doesn’t match the guidelines or blog.
Check these great examples of guest posts on my blog:
Send me your suggested topic to firstname.lastname@example.org (the place you’ve personally been to and know very good), and we will send you more exact guidelines concerning keywords and content. Waiting for your guest post contribution.